I don’t know about you, but anything with bread, bacon, and cheese…I’m all for it! I was browsing Food.com and came across this amazing looking recipe! I know I will be trying it this fall. It looks super easy. I will probably leave out the peppers since the kids won’t eat it if they are included. How about just extra bacon? Let me know if you try it!
Pull Apart Bacon Bread
- 1 lb bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 3 (16 1/3 ounce) cans pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup margarine
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble.
- Place oil in skillet (like this one: Lodge L8SK3 Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned, 10.25-inch and saute on and peppers until tender.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and place in bowl. Mix in peppers, onions, bacon, cheese and margarine.
- Put into 10 inch Tube Pan or Angel Food Cake Pan (sprayed).
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.