Hair Tutorial: Halloween Hairstyle Fun
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links
It’s getting closer to Halloween!! Have you decided what you are going to be yet? You may have the perfect costume, but what about your hair?! You can’t go as the bride of Frankenstein with a cute little bun. You’ve gotta rock the whole look.
This year, top off your Halloween costume with fun yet easy hairstyles courtesy of Madison Reed.
- Add mousse to damp hair and blowout (use volumizing blowout tutorial below).
- Back tease the top back sections of your hair to get that slight bouffant look
- Smooth and spray hair, then add a headband to finish off the look
- Create a deep side part in your hair
- Gather hair up in the back to create a top pony
- Curl hair in the pony under to create a faux bun
- Pin and spray as needed to keep the curls in place
- Curl all your hair in tight curls
- Use small tupperware container and hot glue some wig hair on it to create a base to place on top of your head
- Backcomb hair and pin locks to the base.
- Pin in lengths of dyed wig hair for color, or color individual locks of your own hair
- Gather hair up into a top side pony
- Do a quick back comb to bangs to get them to stay to one side
- Use hair chalk or pink and blue hair spray to add color to the bangs
Thanks to the team at Madison Reed for providing the images and the step-by-step instructions for these hairstyles.
What are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to try Madison Reed’s healthier for you color! Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color – just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.