Have you ever wanted to get cute curls without having to go to the stylist? Back in the 80s, almost everyone wanted a spiral perm. Even when you went to the stylist, those spiral perms didn’t always turn out exactly how you wanted it to, and then you were stuck with it until it finally went away. Now you can get cute corkscrew curls with Lee Stafford CHoPstick STYLER Ceramic Curling Wand.
This is a great way to get a temporary curly look for those of us with straight hair! It is easy to use and you’ll love all of your new curls! I love that it comes with a glove so you won’t burn your hands. The coating protects your hair too so you won’t scorch your hair!
Before and After
Molly’s hair is very fine and very straight! We did a little section at a time and here are the results!
I needed to get it a little closer to the top of her head, but this was our first attempt!
Look how cute the curls are!
Finally after she fluffed it out a little….I think it looks adorable!
About the Product
- GET EXACT TIGHT CURLS – This cute clipless curling wand has an extra skinny rectangular barrel so you can get the exact tight curls with a perfect grip.
- FAST HEAT UP TIME – The curling rod has a very fast heat up time and a maximum temperature of 450 degrees F for great results.
- PROTECTS YOUR HAIR – Curling iron has a ceramic coating to keep your hair looking healthy, smooth and super silky.
- FUN AND EASY TO USE – Complete with a swivel cord for great manoeuvrability and cool tip to protect your fingers and provide ultimate control.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with 2 year manufacturer’s warranty so you can buy and use with confidence.
Thanks to our sponsors, one of my US readers can win one of their own. This giveaway ends 1/14. The sponsor is responsible for shipping. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning email.