Disclaimer: I received free SinfulColors nail polish in return for this review, but all opinions are honest and my own.
Summer is over. It’s even starting to feel like fall here in Ohio! August is usually the unforgiving month of heat and humidity, but we’ve had to trade in shorts for pants this past week. I start school again in 3 days, and I’ve got a new wardrobe to go with the new school year; SinfulColors’ new Back to School collection, A Class Act, is the perfect touch to said wardrobe!
These SinfulColors Nail Polishes are designed to mesh perfectly with the latest fall fashions. From the classic finish to demi-matte finishes to 3D glitter finishes, A Class Act by SinfulColors has got you covered to make sure “your mani is top of the class”!
SinfulColors Nail Polish in this collection
- 24/7: Our hottest pink
- A-Crush: Soft baby blue in a unique demi-matte finish
- Blackboard: Demi-matte chalkboard black
- Blue Sensation: Lustrous silvery sky blue
- Burst Of Fresh Flair: Pearlescent lemon yellow
- Casablanca: Creamy metallic silver
- Chalk It Up: Saturated, demi-matte pistachio green
- Daredevil: A pop of neon pink
- Energetic Red: Classic fire engine red
- Feel The Vibe: A bright splash of juicy orange
- Fig: Glistening plum
- Glass Pink: Sheer and shiny pink shimmer
- Hazed: Subdued violet with a demi-matte finish
- Ice Blue: Soft indigo exploding with silver sparkle
- Ice Dream: Cerulean glitter with a translucent silver base
- Late Night Haute: Turquoise and gold-flecked 3D glitter
- Night Owl: Multi-colored gilded 3D glitter
- Pink Break: Demi-matte peachy-pink
- Purple Diamond: Twinkling violet
- RADient: Vibrant raspberry with a demi-matte finish
- Rebel Rose: Metallic magenta
- Sinful Sunrise: Warm pink with silver 3D confetti
- Summer S-cool: Robin’s egg blue
- Truth or Lavendare: A demi-matte creamy lavender
- Whiteboard: Chalk white
- Why Not: A clear sky blue
- V.I.Peach: Soft touch pastel yellow
I received Energetic Red, Casablanca, Whiteboard, Summer S-cool, Night Owl, 24/7, Feel the Vibe, Blue Sensation, Purple Diamond, and Late Night Haute to review. Aren’t they pretty?
As you can see, the A Class Act collection includes both warm and cool colors; whatever mood you’re in to wear, it’s likely you can find one of these polishes to match! Feeling sparkly? The 3D glitter polish is very fun!
I made these nail designs with 24/7, Energetic Red, and Summer S-cool.
The SinfulColors Back To School collection is available for $1.99 each at Walgreens and other mass retailers for August and September 2015.
So… are you all set for school? Or are your kids all set for school? And which polish would you be most excited to try?
Good luck this school year!
Follow SinfulColors on Social Media!