No matter what the season, potato salad is the perfect side dish! Yeah, we might associate it with summer picnics, but I love will eat it all year long! If you’re looking for a great recipe, I’ve got a potato salad recipe roundup for you. So, hopefully you’ll find one you love. I can almost guarantee it’ll be better than Karen’s from SNL.
My favorite potato salad recipe is my mom’s recipe! There are so many different ways to make potato salad, and I’ve found 16 for you here. Let me know which you want to try first!
Potato Salad Recipe Roundup
Super Easy 5-Ingredient Red Potato Salad from Moneywise Moms
- Need a super easy recipe for your next barbecue or potluck? How about this 5-Ingredient Red Potato Salad–with favorite flavors like bacon and ranch. It’s the summer version of a loaded baked potato, and it’s the perfect side dish for grilled chicken, fish, or even burgers.
Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Salad from Munchkins and the Military
- This is an easy to make side dish that incorporates tasty flavors you don’t typically find in a potato salad.
Pierogi Potato Salad from Food Meanderings
- If you love perogies and are looking for potluck ideas, you will love this gluten-free pierogi potato salad recipe.
Italian Style Potato Salad from Pinch and Swirl
- Italian Potato Salad is a lightened up twist on traditional potato salad. Coat red potatoes in peppery olive oil and tossed with crunchy cucumber, tender tomatoes, briny olives and capers, buttery boiled eggs. Then, they’re spiked with vinegar, oregano and slivers of fresh basil.
Easy Dill Potato Salad from Moore or Less Cooking
- This potato salad has a little crunchiness added by the cucumber. It gets better the next day, but I can’t guarantee there will be any leftovers.
Smoky Salt and Vinegar Potato Salad from Taste and See
- Smoky Salt and Vinegar Potato Salad is full of tangy smoky flavored baby yukon potatoes, crispy bacon, fresh green onions, parsley and smoked salt. This is not your mom’s potato salad!
Greek Tzatziki Potato Salad from Taste and See
- This Greek Tzatziki Potato Salad is your new go-to summer side dish! Make this with baby Dutch yellow potatoes and a creamy Greek yogurt sauce with English cucumbers, dill, and garlic.
French Potato Salad from Striped Spatula
- Toss fingerling potatoes with a Dijon mustard vinaigrette, capers, and peppery baby arugula in this delicious French Potato Salad. It’s great for picnics!
Spicy Mustard Potato Salad from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- You make this Spicy Mustard Potato Salad with Spicy Brown Mustard. It adds a wonderful zing to the salad.
Easy Grandma’s Potato Salad from Penny Pincher Jenny
- This is a basic potato salad tweaked to fit picky kids’ tastes!
Pressure Cooker Summer Picnic Potato Salad from This Old Gal
- Pressure Cooker Summer Picnic Potato Salad is quick, easy and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Potato Salad to Feed a Crowd from Super Mom, No Cape
- This potato salad is not only a family favorite, but it has been the one that is most requested for me to bring when we get together with friends for a potluck summer BBQ or picnic.