This post is sponsored by Vita Bone® Artisan Inspired® Dog Treats; however, all opinions are my own.
Welcome to the Do Amazing Things Giveaway Hop brought to you by The Hopping Bloggers!
Each giveaway has a value of a minimum of $15, however some are worth much more. Be sure to enter to win all of them because there is no limit to how many you can win. GOOD LUCK!
May is National Barbecue month! Traditionally, lots of people have the first bbq of the year with friends and family around Memorial Day Weekend. Don’t leave your dog out of the fun! Celebrate National BBQ month with your dog and Vita Bone Artisan Inspired Dog Treats.
You know when you’re cooking, and the dog just knows it? How do they know it? The aroma! That delicious smell of steak, hamburgers or chicken sends them running to the kitchen. Well, these Vita Bone Artisan Inspired biscuits have that aroma appeal that dogs love. These Vita Bone BBQ Chicken and Sweet Potato Flavor Biscuits are just what your dog is craving. He’ll think he is eating what you’re grilling! This fact will make him super happy because every dog knows, people food smells great!
What will make YOU super happy is that Vita Bone Artisan Inspired Dog Treats are easy to find since they’re available nationwide at Walmart, on walmart.com and in select grocery stores. You can find a store near you on their website.
Duke loves these, and I feel good about giving them to him. I don’t have to worry about where they came from or what is in them. Keep reading to see why!
Planning a friends, family and dogs barbecue
How many of your friends and family have dogs? I’ll bet if you stop and think about it, that at least half of them do. If you’ve got the space to do it, plan a barbecue that includes the entire family, including the dogs. It’ll take a bit of coordination, but you’re up for a challenge, right?
- Tables and chairs: If you don’t have enough, ask your friends to bring theirs along. With the dogs around, people will probably want to eat at a table rather than having their food on their laps.
- Pet bowls and treats: Dogs need plenty of water and plenty of rewards for good behavior! Be sure to stock up on some BBQ Chicken and Sweet Potato Flavor Vita Bone Dog biscuits! You can print a coupon to help you save a little money on them too.
- Food: This is a no-brainer, right? You’ve gotta have food! Can you say potluck? Unless you have a ton of time and love to cook, you have to go potluck style. Assign foods according to last (or first) names. Like A-F bring a meat, G-L can bring a side dish, etc. until you’ve got everything covered from appetizers to drinks. By the way, I’ve got the potato salad covered in this roundup!
- Games: Plan games for the kids AND the dogs! Have plenty of balls, frisbees, ropes, etc. around. It goes without saying that adult supervision is required for both!
- Shade: If you don’t have trees for shade, ask people to bring some umbrellas, or you can set up a few chairs and throw a blanket over top (think blanket fort) for some DIY shade.
Why Vita Bone
Vita Bone Artisan Inspired Dog Treats are a great choice for your dog for a variety of reasons. They’re made with real meat, fruit and veggies. Vita Bone doesn’t use corn, soy, artificial flavors or by-products. They’ve been sourced and made in America by this family owned company since 1972! Got questions? You can learn more here!
One winner will receive a Vita Bone prize pack thanks to the sponsor, and a $5 Amazon GC courtesy of me! This giveaway is open to the US only ages 18+ and ends 5/30 at 11:59pm EDT. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment. Be sure to enter the other giveaways in this hop!
If you’re a blogger looking to connect with brands: Join The Hopping Bloggers database and get started today!
If you’re a brand looking to work with a network of professional bloggers: Check out the creative campaigns The Hopping Bloggers has to offer!