I received Big Hero 6 Back in Action free in order to facilitate this post. All opinions are mine.
Big Hero 6 The Series
In this seven episode series (including the 44-minute Disney Channel Television Movie), the stakes are raised for Hiro, Baymax and their friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go, control freak Wasabi, chem whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred – as they fight to protect San Fransokyo as the legendary superhero team Big Hero 6.
Back in Action
Big Hero 6 was such a great movie! I had no idea how much I would love it at the time, but it ended up making me cry just like most Disney movies do. The team is great, and I’m so glad that they’re back in action! I reviewed the TV movie this past November and made some yummy Baymax cookies to enjoy with the movie. You can check those out on my movie review post here.
- Baymax Returns (44-minute Disney Channel Television Movie)
- Fred’s Bro-tillion: When super-villain Baron von Steamer crashes Fred’s Bro-Tillion, the Big Hero 6 team springs into action.
- Issue 188: Hiro tries to connect with a new classmate. Go Go and Fred delve into comic book mythology to defeat High Voltage.
- Big Roommates 2: Go Go and Honey Lemon clash as they become roommates. Honey Lemon’s chem-lab purse is stolen.
- Failure Mode: After his latest school project fails spectacularly, Hiro is demoralized. The team must defeat the incompetent villain, Globby.
- Muirahara Woods: Baymax, Fred and Hiro follow Go Go into the mysterious Muirahara Woods where they promptly get lost because their electronics, including Baymax, fail.
- Food Fight: Aunt Cass becomes obsessed with participating in an underground cooking competition.
Free Activity Pages
Click the link below and get FREE Activity Pages for you and your child! They will love them!