Disclosure: Summer Fun for Kids In And Around Canton, Ohio with Pigskin’s Pals was sponsored by Nakturnal; however, all opinions are mine.
Happy summer! No matter where you live, I’ll bet your kids are out of school now. Here in my area of Ohio, school has been out for about 3 weeks. Parents and caregivers are scrambling to find things for the kids to do to keep them from saying, “I’m bored!”
Summer Fun for Kids
Pigskin’s Pals has the solution for bored kids in and around Canton, Ohio! Membership to Pigskin’s Pals is free and available for kids 12 and under. What do you get with Pigskin’s Pals? A lot of fun! A membership card with Pigskin’s Pals gets kids into several area attractions for free! There are some yummy goodies on this list too!
If you’re going to visit the Canton, Ohio area this summer, and you’ve got kids in this age range, it would be a great idea for you to pick up a Pigskin’s Pals membership too!
What’s included with a Pigskin’s Pals membership?
Pro Football Hall of Fame
FREE Child’s Admission (valid for up to 4 children w/ 1 adult admission)
It’s been almost four years since I visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and things are totally changing there! You have to put the Pro Football HOF on your bucket lists! And look at that deal! Four kids (with Pigskin’s Pals memberships) can get in free with only one adult ticket!
McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
FREE Child’s Admission This is such a fun place to visit! My daughter wrote all about it for Family Travels on a Budget.
Canal Fulton Canalway Center
FREE Public Canal Boat Ride I’ve taken this ride, and it is really fun! It’s very kid friendly.
Make sure you stop by Oser’s Dairy and Deli for ice cream! Since ice cream isn’t going to be enough, be sure to stop by Peace, Love & Little Donuts of Canal Fulton because your child’s Pigskin’s Pals membership entitles them 2 FREE Donuts of their choice!
More free summer fun for kids
- Canton Palace Theatre | FREE Admission to any of the films in the Summer Kids Movie Series or Sensory Cinema Series (Mondays from June 18-August 6)
- Taggarts Ice Cream | FREE Kids Size Sundae
- Canton Museum of Art | FREE Child’s Admission
- JAA! LLC Desserts | FREE Cookie OR Cupcake
- MAPS Air Museum | FREE Child’s Admission
- Smoke the Burger Joint | FREE Kids Meal (valid w/ adult meal purchase and at Massillon & Canton locations)
- Old Carolina Barbecue Company | FREE Kids Meal (valid w/ adult meal purchase and at Alliance, Canton, Massillon locations)
- Sluggers & Putters Amusement Park | FREE Game of Olde Skool Miniature Golf
- Clay’s Park Resort & Water Park | FREE Water Park Admission
- Sky Zone Belden Village | BOGO 60 or 90 minute jump session. (Sky Socks not included for second jumper. Can be used up to 4 jumpers)
- Stark Parks | FREE Hot Dog at a Stark Marinas (Offer valid at Walborn Reservoir Marina & Sippo Lake Marina)
- Spring Hill Historic Home | FREE Child’s Admission
- Massillon Museum | FREE MassMu Coloring Book & FREE Admission
- Nickajack Farms | Free Admission to Farm Fun Days (Tuesday & Thursdays June 12th through August 9th)
- Beech Creek Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve | Free Child’s Admission
- Hartville Comfort Suites | FREE Snack and Beverage from their Marketplace to take to your room and an NFL Football w/ overnight stay (Parents call 330.587.4347 to reserve a room.)
Find out more about Pigskin’s Pals and where you can get membership cards on Visit Canton’s website.
While you’re in the area
Whether you’re traveling to the area or you have lived here all your life, Amish Country is always a fun place to visit. I love visiting Berlin (not pronounced like the one in Germany, by the way!) for all the shops. My son works in Millersburg, and that’s a great place to visit while you’re in the Canton, Ohio area too. It’s less than an hour’s drive and very worth the side trip! If your kids haven’t seen a horse and buggy, they haven’t lived!
Pick up a Pigskin’s Pals membership for your kids and beat their summer boredom!