Baby Mike Wazowski is just about the cutest thing ever! Since we’re celebrating Pixar Fest this week with MONSTERS UNIVERSITY, we made you some Baby Mike Wazowski MONSTERS UNIVERSITY cupcakes! This week on Life, Family, Joy, Dwan has a Dream Big printable for you, and it’s adorable! Go print it out!
Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
Pixar Fest ends September 3, so get to Disneyland before then and celebrate! If you can’t make it, you can still celebrate with us at home by watching all of the Pixar movies again! All these crafts, recipes and outfit ideas are reminding me how much I love Pixar movies.
Baby Mike Wazowski Cupcakes
To make these Baby Mike Wazowski Cupcakes, you can either use a box mix or make your favorite cupcake recipe. We used the recipe on the back of Swans Down Cake Flour. It is also available on Swans Down’s website. They share a cream cheese frosting recipe on their site, but we just made a classic buttercream frosting recipe and green and yellow food coloring until the color was what we wanted. Then we topped them with Wilton Candy Eyes. If you have fondant, you could make the eyes with white, green and black fondant. These are easy and delicious!
Monsters at Pixar Fest
The characters from MONSTERS INC. and MONSTERS UNIVERSITY are featured in the Together Forever fireworks display and Paint the Night Parade.
- The “Monsters, Inc.” float is 11 feet wide and 21 feet long, and it glows with nearly 17,000 points of light.
- The five animated doors on this float are more than nine feet tall with 40 individual LED video panels. They were created in collaboration with Pixar Animation Studios.
Monsters Food at Pixar Fest
- Chilled noodle salad features color-changing noodles with mint, Thai basil, shredded daikon and tofu at Lucky Fortune Cookery (special sauce activates the new color)
- Mike Wazowski-shaped sourdough bread at Pacific Wharf Café
- Mint chip smoothie and whoopie pie at Schmoozies
Pin for Later