Happy summer! I’ve got great news for you! Pigskin’s Pals is back for 2019 with lots of summer fun for kids in and around Canton, Ohio! It’s a great solution for the “boredom blues.”
Summer Fun for Kids in Canton, Ohio
Membership to Pigskin’s Pals is free and available for kids 12 and under. What do you get with Pigskin’s Pals? A lot of fun! A membership card with Pigskin’s Pals gets kids into several area attractions for free! There are some yummy goodies on this list too!
If you’re going to visit the Canton, Ohio area this summer, and you’ve got kids in this age range, it would be a great idea for you to pick up a Pigskin’s Pals membership too!
What’s included with a Pigskin’s Pals membership?
One time offers to area attractions, goodies and unique experiences until September 2, 2019.
Pro Football Hall of Fame
FREE Child’s Admission
It’s been almost five years since I visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and things are totally changing there! You have to put the Pro Football HOF on your bucket lists!
McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
FREE Child’s Admission This is such a fun place to visit! My daughter wrote all about it for Family Travels on a Budget.
More Pigskin’s Pals activities in and around Canton
- National First Ladies’ Library | FREE Youth Admission & Junior Ranger Activity Book
- Beech Creek Gardens | FREE Child’s Admission
- Center Ice Sports Complex | FREE Skate Rental
- Pav’s Creamery North Canton | FREE Kid’s Cone
- Skymax Trampoline Arena | FREE 60-Minute Jump
- The Troll Hole Museum | FREE Child’s Tour Admission
- Funtimes Fun Park | FREE Round of Miniature Golf & Sweet Treat of Choice
- Laser Quest Canton | FREE Game of Laser Quest (Minimum Age 5+)
- Nom-Nom Cupcake Factory Belden Village | FREE Gourmet Cupcake
- Pegasus Farm Country Store and Gardens | FREE “Make Your Own” Soda Float
- Pump It Up Hartville | $5 Off Open Jump
- Akron/Canton Jellystone Park Camp-Resort | FREE Child’s Swim Admission
- Ninja Hub Gym | Buy One Get One FREE 1-Hour Open Gym
- Sapphire City Board Game Parlor | FREE Child’s Admission
- Doughy Paws Pizzeria | 2 FREE Pepperoni Rolls with Any Pizza Purchase
- Eastbury Bowling & Entertainment | 1 FREE Game of Bowling
- Massillon Recreation Center | FREE Child’s Day Pass
- Holiday Inn Canton | $99 Rate Per Room Per Night (Plus Tax), Swim Noodle and Kids Eat Free
Find out more about Pigskin’s Pals, answers to FAQs and where to pick up your membership cards on Visit Canton’s website.
While you’re in the area
Whether you’re traveling to the area or you have lived here all your life, Amish Country is always a fun place to visit. I love visiting Berlin (not pronounced like the one in Germany, by the way!) for all the shops. My son works in Millersburg, and that’s a great place to visit while you’re in the Canton, Ohio area too. It’s less than an hour’s drive and very worth the side trip! If your kids haven’t seen a horse and buggy, they haven’t lived!
Pick up a Pigskin’s Pals membership for your kids and beat their summer boredom!