Mary Poppins Returns Soundtrack and Tickets
One of my favorite things about the original MARY POPPINS movie is the music. I’ve listened to the songs so many times that I know them by heart. I’m happy to tell you that you can pre-order the MARY POPPINS RETURNS Soundtrack now, and you can buy your tickets too! Plus, I’ve got a brand new clip from the movie to share with you!
Buy your advance tickets for Disney’s MARY POPPINS RETURNS now! Fans who want to be among the first to experience the film can attend opening night fan events on December 18. These will be held exclusively at Dolby Cinema at AMC Theatres across the country.
In addition to watching the film one day early, fans attending the Dolby Cinema at AMC Fan Events will receive a collectible pin representing a donation made on their behalf to the Variety Children’s Charity and a code to download the MARY POPPINS RETURNS soundtrack.
The digital album and physical CD of film’s Original Motion Picture Soundtrack are set for release on December 7. If you pre-order the soundtrack, you’ll get two instant tracks. These two tracks are titled “Trip a Little Light Fantastic” and “The Place Where Lost Things Go.”
Physical Copy Pre-order
The track list for MARY POPPINS RETURNS features nine all-new original songs by Tony Award® and GRAMMY® winning composer and song/co-lyricist Marc Shaiman (“Hairspray,” “South Park”) and Tony winner and three-time Emmy® nominee co-lyricist Scott Wittman (“Hairspray,” “Smash”).
Partial track list for the Mary Poppins Returns Soundtrack
See the full track list using the Amazon links above.
- “(Underneath the) Lovely London Sky” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “Overture” – Performed by Marc Shaiman
- “A Conversation” – Performed by Ben Whishaw
- “Can You Imagine That?” – Performed by Emily Blunt with Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “The Royal Doulton Music Hall” – Performed by Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “Introducing Mary Poppins” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Emily Blunt
- “A Cover Is Not the Book” – Performed by Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda and Company
- “The Place Where Lost Things Go” – Performed by Emily Blunt
- “Turning Turtle” – Performed by Meryl Streep with Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda with Emily Blunt, Tarik Frimpong, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson, Nathanael Saleh and Leeries
- “The Place Where Lost Things Go (Reprise)” – Performed by Joel Dawson, Nathanael Saleh and Pixie Davies
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic (Reprise)” – Performed by Dick Van Dyke with Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Whishaw, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson and Nathanael Saleh
- “Nowhere to Go But Up” – Performed by Angela Lansbury, Ben Whishaw, Pixie Davies, Joel Dawson, Nathanael Saleh, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Emily Mortimer, Julie Walters and Company
- “(Underneath the) Lovely London Sky (Reprise)” – Performed by Lin-Manuel Miranda
About Mary Poppins Returns
In Disney’s MARY POPPINS RETURNS, an all new original musical and sequel, Mary Poppins is back to help the next generation of the Banks family find the joy and wonder missing in their lives following a personal loss. Emily Blunt stars as the practically-perfect nanny with unique magical skills who can turn any ordinary task into an unforgettable, fantastic adventure and Lin-Manuel Miranda plays her friend Jack, an optimistic street lamplighter who helps bring light—and life—to the streets of London.
It’s Wonderful to See You Clip
Follow Mary Poppins Returns
Like MARY POPPINS RETURNS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marypoppinsreturns/
Follow Walt Disney Studios on Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneystudios
Follow MARY POPPINS RETURNS on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marypoppinsreturns/
MARY POPPINS RETURNS comes to theatres December 19, 2018.
See More Mary Poppins Returns Posts