It’s here. You can finally have it all…at home. And by it all, you know I mean AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR! How many times have you seen it now? I’ve seen it four times…so far. Even if you’ve seen it multiple times in the theatre, you’ve got to bring an INFINITY WAR Blu-Ray home! If you don’t, you won’t get all of the cool bonus features that are included, and you want them!
Go behind the scenes of the No. 4 film of all time to gain exclusive access to more than two hours of never-before-revealed details of its unprecedented, ten-year cinematic journey which includes an epic filmmaker roundtable, an inside look at the surprising Super Hero pair-ups, deleted scenes and more!
INFINITY WAR picks up as the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, but a dangerous menace has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, Thanos will stop at nothing to collect all six Infinity Stones in his quest to wield unimaginable power and his twisted will on all of humanity.
This movie is worth all the hype. The first time I saw it, I was just in shock and didn’t know how I felt about it. I mean, of course, it was awesome, but the more I watch it, the more things I pick up on. The humor in the movie definitely makes it more bearable. You can read my full review of the actual movie on my best scenes and quotes post.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer)
I really have enjoyed watching all the bonus features. The Directors’ Roundtable is really informative, and these guys are funny! The featurettes are really cool, and the deleted and extended scenes make me sad that they didn’t make it in…especially The Guardians Get Their Groove Back.
Infinity War Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
EVERYONE is in this movie! The cast is epic and unforgettable. Ten years of Marvel actors star in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
- Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther
- Zoe Saldana as Gamora
- Karen Gillan as Nebula
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki
- Paul Bettany as Vision
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
- Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon
- Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
- Idris Elba as Heimdall
- Danai Gurira as Okoye
- Peter Dinklage as Eitri
- Benedict Wong as Wong
- Pom Klementieff as Mantis
- Dave Bautista as Drax
- Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot
- Bradley Cooper as the voice of Rocket
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
- Benicio Del Toro as The Collector
- Josh Brolin as Thanos
- And Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord
Like AVENGERS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avengers
Follow AVENGERS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/avengers
Follow Marvel on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marvelstudios/
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Blu-Ray is available August 14. Get it on digital now.